Friday, January 30, 2009

Suzhou Times Square at Night

I was still in search of the Largest LED screen in the world located at Times Square. The last trip it had eluded me. I was still determined to find it. I would make a night trip to Times Square to see if it would be visible.

So I decided to take the family out to dinner to a new restaurant in Suzhou, Burger King! This restaurant is located in Time Square and it is the only Burger King in Suzhou. It would also be the first time I eat at Burger King in China. The last time I can remember eating Burger King was in 2007 in Seoul, Korea. I can still savor the Whopper. It was probably the closest I had come to the real thing. Today, I ordered the BBQ Burger. I really didn't like the sauce. I think it was not the hickory BBQ sauce I like, it was a very different sauce. It did not taste like it does in the US. I should have stuck with the Whopper. Oh well, better luck next time.

Times Square at night has many lights and also many decorations for the new year. Below are some pictures of Times Square at night.


Well, I was running out of luck looking for the biggest LED screen in the world, but I now know where it is located at.

In this picture, you can see a long canopy over some of the stores. I have been told this rainbow colored canopy is the largest LED Screen in the world. Each side of the canopy is rainbow colored while the middle section is the LED Screen. It was not turned on tonight. I will have to continue my search to view the screen in action. When will it be turned on?

No comments: